New production technologies and the development of polymer industry allowed to develop Polymer composite forming the basis of a new type of roofing material - Polymer-sand tile.
Advantages polymer-sand tile
- The longevity of tile at least 50 years.
- Weight of one square meter of polymer-sand tile 2-3 times less than that of similar tiles from ceramics or cement-sand composition.
- Roof of polymer tile easy to clean and resistant to water, alkalis, acids and other corrosive environments.
- Environmental cleanliness - lack of harmful impurities.
- Good tolerate temperature fluctuations. Has low thermal conductivity material provides the ideal temperature mode underroof space even without the use of additional insulation materials.
- It has high impact resistance, convenient for transport and stowage.
- Ridge for a roof tile of polymer has good sound insulation.
- Thanks to the use of polymer-based and dye "Bayferrox" company "Bayer" (Germany) does not fade, does not decay and mold.
- Appearance resembles a natural tile.
- Not covered with frost.
- No rust.
- Not conducted and does not attract electricity.
- It does not require lightning protection for lightning protection mandatory.
- Not interfere with reception of radio waves, television, mobile phones.